Plans for 2017
This mandate is ours.
We look forward to having a fruitful mandate, full of adventures and fabulous achievements. Our RWG have got their plans all figured out, and our Subcommittees are ready to carry EMRO above all other regions.
We’re just getting started.
EMRO is camping IPSF Awards.
1. ARPEC – Algeria received the OTTO FÖCKING Award Token for the best new organization in IPSF during the General Assembly of the 62nd World Congress in Zimbabwe.
2. ASEPA – Algeria was announced as the winner of IPSF Cardiology competition for 2016.
3. Mahmoud Taher, SEO of EPSF Egypt was announced as the most creative SEO in IPSF for 2016.
4. Omar Badr, EPSF – Egypt was the winner of PCE International Competition during IPSF 62nd World Congress.
5. Shams Tarek, ASPSA – Egypt was the winner of CE Beginner International Competition during IPSF 62nd World Congress.
Talk to me about Inter-Regional achievements
1. LPSA – Lebanon has become an IPSF full member during the General Assembly of the 62nd World Congress in Zimbabwe.
2. DPCSU – United Arab Emirates has joined IPSF as a member during the same General Assembly.
3. ASEPA – Algeria was announced as the best EMRO Association for the past year.
4. Fadoua Boumerzoug from ARPEC – Algeria has been chosen as the best CP in IPSF EMRO.
5. Bilal Al-Aarag, SEO of JPSA – Jordan has been chosen as the best SEO in IPSF EMRO.
6. 7th EMPS 2018 will be hosted by JPSA – Jordan.
What do we currently have on our plate?
We’re currently working hard, as our 1st Trainers Development Camp is coming soon, and we’re ought to make it legendary. Dazzle us ATEP!
EMPS 2017 is just around the corner, the curve here in EMRO keeps going up so KPSS is working their best to make that curve fly up.
63rd World Congress may be held by Taiwan, more of IPSF circle than it is EMRO. But that does not mean that we’re not going to camp it, like we did during the 62nd one in Zimbabwe, and by the way that is what we do the whole time. Brace yourselves, Taipei – we’re coming to ya!
We’ve successfully finished our website – yes, the one you’re viewing right now – and made it the best among all other regional offices.
And last but not least, we’re keeping up inter-regional competitions and plenty of Public Health, Professional Development and Pharmacy Education events.
Do you have any ideas you’d like to share with us
We’d always love to receive your suggestions and ideas, just send us an e-mail on Chairperson@emro.ipsf.org
Keep it frosty EMRO people!