IPSF EMRO has people who run it, people from all countries in the Middle Eastern region.
Each has a vital role in making the regional office stand out and achieving IPSF’s vision in oriental spirit.
That team has its upper head – the RWG, and its Subcommittees.
EMRO Regional Working Group
They are pharmacy students or recent graduates from IPSF member countries of the Eastern Mediterranean region – representing the head of EMRO Team, and they are:
1. Meryam Hassine – EMRO Chairperson.
2. Bilal Al-Aarag – EMRO Secretary.
3. Mohamed Hamdy – Regional Media & Publications Officer.
4. Jinane Ghattas – Regional Projects Officer.
5. Shrehan Ibrahim – Regional Relations Officer.
6. Ali Al-Shammari – Chairperson of the 6th EMPS.
Their mission is to advance and support the aims and objectives of the Federation at regional level
The rest of EMRO Team is represented as EMRO Subcommittees, which are divided into:
1. Regional Secretary Subcommittee
Omer Karfis – Sudan
Fadoua Boumerzoug – Algeria
2. Regional Projects Subcommittee
Roaa Soliman – Sudan
Omar Mosalam – Egypt
Nuran Algohary – Egypt
3. Regional Relations Subcommittee
Mustafa Hadhoud – Egypt
Aya Khattab – Egypt
Sarah Hassan – Egypt
4. Regional Media & Publications Subcommittee
Engi El-Shamy – Egypt
Noran El-Maadawy – Egypt
Mahmoud Magdy – Egypt
Mohamed El-Sheikh – Sudan
Omar Ewida – Egypt
Ahmed Basiony – Egypt
Mohamed Akram – Egypt
Interested in more details about each? View the full EMRO Subcommittees page here