Eastern Mediterranean Pharmaceutical Symposium (EMPS)
The Eastern Mediterranean Pharmaceutical Symposium (EMPS) is the annual gathering of all pharmacy students in the Eastern Mediterranean region.
1. The 1st EMPS was hosted by JPSA – Jordan from 9-14 July 2010.
2. The 2nd EMPS was hosted by QPhUS – Qatar from 15-21 July 2011.
3. The 3rd EMPS was hosted by FPSA – Sudan from 13-19 July 2012.
4. The 4th EMPS was hosted by ATEP – Tunisia from 18-23 August 2014.
5. The 5th EMPS was hosted by EPSF – Egypt from 15-20 July 2016.
6. The 6th EMPS will be hosted by KPSS, Kuwait from 14-19 July 2017.
Welcome message from Chairperson of 6th EMPS 2017
Hey everyone. I’m Ali Al-Shammari from Kuwait, and I will be the Chairperson of the 6th EMPS that will be held in Kuwait 2017. I will be honored to have you all in Kuwait this year.
1. Chairperson of EMPS: Ali Al-Shammari.
2. Secretary: Hamad Bin Hussain.
3. Registration Coordinator: Asrar El-Enzi.
4. Fundraising Coordinator: Hanouf Al-Ajmi.
5. Scientific Coordinator: Sarah Al-Sharqawi.
6. Educational Coordinator: Sarah Al-Khamees.
7. Transportation Coordinator: Khaled Hussain.
8. Media & Publication Coordinator: Mohammed Al-Mutairi
9. Social Coordinator: Norah Al-Daihani.
Regency Hotel in Kuwait (five stars).
Leaders In Training (LIT): 11-13 July 2017.
Symposium: 14-18 July 2017.
Post Symposium Tour (PST): 19-21 July 2017.