Name of Association
Association Tunisienne Des Etudiants En Pharmacie
ATEP is the only organization that represents all pharmacy students in Tunisia , it was founded in 1985 and has a good experience in organizing different types of events whether on the national or international level.
ATEP has won the IPSF Otto Föcking Award Best rookie 2011, in Hat Yai Thailand during the 57th IPSF World Congress and IPSF Best HIV campaign 2012, in Hurghada Egypt during 58th IPSF World Congress.
ATEP was ranked 2nd in IPSF Live Vampire Cup Campaign for two times in 2012 and 2014.
ATEP includes 7 committees : Public Health , Humanitarian , Nature , Professional Development , culture , sports and Parties and festivity .
All the commitees are working for a single purpose : give the students opportunities to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in every field they want.
* Host of the 4th IPSF EMPS .
* National pharmaceutical student’s Congress organized every year ( This year it was the 11th edition ).
* Initiative for” PEACE” ( The event included : a marathon , a concert and a public health campaign [ ask your pharmacist] ).
* The public health week : a whole week dedicated to public health and raising awareness.
* The professional development week : a whole week dedicated to activities such as CE , PCE , CSE as welll as a themed day.